[CS-FSLUG] Data migration

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Fri Jul 16 13:47:35 CDT 2004

Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> Namesake,
>
> Try this:
> http://www.sunbirds.com/support/quickperl.shtml

FYI, the details on that page currently says what they have is a mere
framework to allow specialized in-house application building. They deny
it is a genuine import/export facility.

Still, I'm glad to learn KMyMoney is supposed to be able to take care of
it. My reading on the subject did not indicate it was that far along.
The primary problem in all of this still is that I have never touched
accounting software, so I know nothing of what is involved in such
affairs. Perhaps when I work through it with a couple of "clients" I'll
be more comfortable.

Thank you, Eduardo, Frank and Ralph.

--
Ed Hurst