[CS-FSLUG] Why I've NEVER LIKED nor will use Asus!!

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 16 00:28:57 CDT 2004

I've got an Asus and the built in NIC is not properly supported. I brought up the issue in the list once about some web sites working but others not working with that NIC. I got around the problem by using a Realtek RTL8139 compatible network card. If I remember btw the box I got the rtl8139 compatible nic in even said it was Linux compatible.