[CS-FSLUG] Have I finally found a distro?

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 14 01:49:01 CDT 2004

I think I've finally found a distribution I can be happy with for a while,
I've settled into Yoper and am about to fetch OpenOffice.org.

I'm also going to want some good games, anyone know of any? I tried Boson but
imo isn't ready for use yet, somethings still cause the game to lock up and
it doesn't give me any sound on my computer.

BTW. I found out why the fonts are so good looking and why my screen seems so
big, I'm apparently using a 1240x1024 screen resolution, I didn't even notice
before but its nice so I think I'll be keeping it :-) .