[CS-FSLUG] my blog...

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Jul 12 08:34:42 CDT 2004

Thanks to everyone :)

Eduardo

On Monday 12 July 2004 09:28, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 08:34, David M. wrote:
> > On Friday 09 July 2004 04:32 pm, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> > > Hi listpeople...
> > >
> > > This is just to tell you that I've started a blog... just for
> > > experimentation.
> > >
> > > You're welcome to check it out and give suggestions.
> > >
> > > http://sombragris.blogspot.com
> >
> >  Eduardo, Welcome to the blog world. I think you will absolutly love
posting
> > in your blog.
>
> Absolutely, and I think you already exist in a community that extends
> blogging in such a way that you won't have any awkward adjustment
> period, or at least a minimal one.
>
> JSR/

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
No man ever doubted that the commodity of tea could bear an imposition
of threepence. But no commodity will bear threepence, or will bear a
penny, when the general feelings of men are irritated, and two millions
of people are resolved not to pay. The feelings of the colonies were
formerly the feelings of Great Britain. Theirs were formerly the
feelings of Mr. Hampden when called upon for the payment of twenty
shillings. Would twenty shillings have ruined Mr. Hampden's fortune? No!
but the payment of half twenty shillings, on the principle it was
demanded, would have made him a slave.

		-- Edmund Burke