[CS-FSLUG] interactive animation question

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 11 17:39:30 CDT 2004

Thanks Ed,

   I wouldn't have you go to the trouble.  Tomorrow I can call them and
see how receiptive they are to my complaint.

   Severe thunderstorms are heading this way, although I've invested in
a UPS, it would be best to shut down the computer until they move
through.

   Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8