[CS-FSLUG] Some news

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Fri Jul 9 14:29:59 CDT 2004

> There is no clock setting for any type of RAM. DRAM, EDO
> DRAM, SDRAM and so on and so forth.

>From the manual for the motherboard:

"DRAM Clock at Next Boot is: this fiel supports the capability of setting
the memory modules clocks that you can use. The choice is either 100MHz,
166MHz, 200MHz, 236MHz, 240MHz, 242MHz, 244MHz, 221MHz, 249MHz."

This is an independent setting of the _host_ clock, ie. the CPU clock. So,
tell me, am I imagining this or something?

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net
http://www.dothedrew.net