[CS-FSLUG] Am I Democrat or Republican?

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Jul 9 11:46:06 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 12:26, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Sporting a bumper sticker with "Abortion is Murder" needs
> to be matched by at least one other that says "Jesus Saves Even Murderers".

An excellent quote and observation that sums up what I was trying to say
well. I wrote a blog entry awhile back that said the same thing using
the issue of Christian response to alternative lifestyles, especially
the gay one. Maybe it's time for a follow-up...

Of course, I probably swing to far in the direction of not doing
something and forget the example of Christ's righteous anger in the
temple. He gave us anger for a reason. Yet again, I am caught trying to
find the balance between 2 extremes and wondering if I've truly attained
a grasp on any of them. :-) Praise our God for the Holy Ghost!

JSR/