[CS-FSLUG] Some news

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Thu Jul 8 08:49:29 CDT 2004

I second Jukka. I've been very, very pleased with the stability provided
by Windows XP - when you're using stable hardware - so I'd be reluctant to
blame your instability problems on the OS itself. For instance, my
brother's been having some problems with his computer running XP (it'll
randomly reboot), but it seems to have been a bad memory clock setting.
I'd check drivers and settings, etc., and try to diagnose the problem
rather than reinstalling XP over and over and over.

@

<quote who="Jukka Y">