[CS-FSLUG] Re: Christiansource dead?

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Wed Jul 7 23:49:41 CDT 2004

I don't know if the digest mode is dead. I doubt very much that ChristianSource is. I do somehow think that I might be, but that wouldn't bother nor surprise me currently. I do want to know, can anyone give me a suggestion on how to get around needing "cookies" to log into a website? I want to use Damn Small Linux more often, but Lycos and neopets (to name two sites) require cookies, which Dillo (the Damn Small Linux web browser) can not do (at least from live boot, I have to try installing it in my mother in law's old 500mb win95 drive.

In Christ,

Christopher