[CS-FSLUG] Re: Christiansource dead?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Wed Jul 7 23:40:13 CDT 2004

Sorry Wade, somehow I missed your reply.

It looks like your subscribed with the digest mode. I'm CC'ing this to
the list to see if anyone can answer if digest is working for them. I
guess if I don't hear anything from anyone, that means it isn't and I
need to figure out why! :-)

	Blessings,
			Tim

On Jul 2, 2004, at 1:56 AM, Wade A Smith wrote:

> On Thursday 01 July 2004 11:57, you wrote:
>>  Hi Wade,
>>
>>> I just received an email reminding me that I'm still subscribed.
>>> Since Win98 killed SuSE8.2 I have not seen an email at all from the
>>> group, so I figured it disbanded or I bounced so many that I was
>>> unsubscribed.  Is it still active?  If it is, why have I not received
>>> any
>>> email since the first week of June?
>>
>>  	It's not dead, but you might be on "diabled mode" if you were
>> bouncing
>>  e-mail. That's a good question. I'm not really sure. Are you
>> subscribed
>>  with the address you e-mailed that you e-mailed me with? Let me know
>>  and I'll try to figure out what is wrong.
>
> Well, since I *did* receive the "you are subscribbed" message
> from biz to this address, I sorta think that maybe I might possibly be
> subscribed to this address.  Knowhuddamean?
>
> So, iffn you wouldn't mind finding out why I aint gettin nuthin, I'd
> appreciate it.
>
> wade

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)