[CS-FSLUG] I'm dangerous

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Sat Jul 3 02:35:07 CDT 2004

Make sure you keep your Unix systems away from me. I managed to kill
mine again -- twice in 4 months. I really gave it my best shot, but it
got to where the pppd just wouldn't send anything out. I even changed
modems, but by then it wouldn't even talk to the modem.

So, I went back to the failsafe position: SuSE 8.2. Though I lost about
a month's worth of data in the process, it's mostly stuff I copied off
the web. The really important stuff has already been posted to website,
or was backed up from late May.

<wailing>I'm just not worthy of BSD!</wailing>

--
Ed Hurst