[CS-FSLUG] PD: Faith and Action Anoints the Gates with Oil

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 31 22:05:39 CDT 2004

       ++Please Forward To Your Christian Friends++

8/31/04

Fred,

I'm in stifling New York City, and I must tell you I am
witnessing great spiritual warfare in this great city!

Since our arrival, the feelings of anger and hatred from those
who vehemently oppose the witness of the Gospel. In fact, a
number of them tried to disrupt our first prayer service, but
were unsuccessful.

This is the environment we find ourselves in, and I must tell you
I am indeed blessed to have been given this opportunity to
deliver the truth about God's love to these angry souls at such a
critical time in our nation.

+ + God's People United

Fred, I really wish I had the financial means to be
able to bring everyone from my online team to New York City to
share this experience with me.

In both of our prayer services, the power and presence of the
Holy Spirit was evident in the unity of His people. We drew
large crowds that included pastors, believers from every
denomination under the sun!

On Friday night, we actually anointed the gates leading into
Madison Square Garden with oil, asking God to consecrate it to
His service throughout the week!

We also continue to lift up our leadership and ask the Lord's will
be done in the upcoming election.

+ + Prophetically Standing for Life

My brother Paul and I also stood outside the historic Beacon
Theatre where the so-called "Pro--Choice VIP Republicans"
attended a Planned Parenthood gala.

Outside, we held signs that read "A House divided against itself
cannot stand (Mark 3:25), and "Pro-Life is Pro-Bush!"

We were fortunate to do several media interviews as well!

Fred, as your missionary to Capitol Hill, I want you
to know that the Christian voice and message is resonating
throughout New York City, and it is pricking the ears of the
enemy. But that's why we are here, and why I'm so eager to
share this news with you so that you too may be encouraged
knowing that we are bolding speaking our on your behalf for the
good of our great nation!

Thanks so much for being a part of this exciting ministry.

I look forward to sharing more updates with you as I can.

Rev. Rob Schenck
Your Missionary to our nation's leaders
Faith & Action
http://www.faithandaction.org
109 Second Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
703-257-5593

P.S: Because this is a spiritual battle zone, I am asking for your
prayer cover each and every day. Please thank the Lord for this
opportunity, and ask him to direct our path throughout this week!

+ + For updates and additional information:

http://www.faithandaction.org

+ + To receive your "I'm a Faith Voter" button, click here:

http://www.grassfire.net/2051/offer.asp?rid=7078219

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."