[CS-FSLUG] CODN.net

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Aug 31 13:43:50 CDT 2004

While it is mainly projects that have a "Christian" focus, there are projects
on CODN that do not really.  For example, there is a section for games.  CODN
wants to be able to encourage folks to work on projects that have "Kingdom
Impact", but we recognize that a large part of the Christian walk has to do
with unity and encouragement.  Christians working together on a project is a
lot of fun, and results in Christian growth.  If a church group can go out for
a campout, a men's fishing trip, etc., it seems to me that working together on
a program that is simply fun is still within the bounds of fellowship.

My vote is to throw your project on the site and see what happens to it.  :)
You will find that the organizational setup does not have an "others" page.
You will need to put your project somewhere where it fits, even if it is just
on a "for fun" or "other" page.

	- Tim