[CS-FSLUG] Extranet solution

Robert W. robertwo at access-4-free.com
Thu Aug 26 22:22:57 CDT 2004

On 08/25/2004 07:22:57 AM, David M. wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 August 2004 10:25 pm, Robert W. wrote:
> > If you already know the file name, you may want to look at 'wget'.
> >
> > >From the command line: man wget.
>
> I wish the company was using linux. Unfortunatly they are using Win
> 2000.

Maybe I mis-understood the question then. The subcontractors use Win
2000? And you're writing something for other subcontractors to use?
What language did you mean by "script"?

I know Perl has libraries for downloading stuff. But it requires that
the subcontractors install Perl on their computers.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at access-4-free.com

And the LORD said... "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I
will have compassion on whom I will have compassion." -- Exodus 33:19b