[CS-FSLUG] RE: GBO Church website was: prayer request

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Aug 24 04:57:42 CDT 2004

> Works O.K. from here.
> The graphics are a bit adrift on the top left hand corners though -- the
> curves are cut off and are standing above where they should be.
>
> It does look good though -- maybe a bit *bare* on the opposite side of
> the logo.

Yeah, the design leaves a lot to work on for the time being. I have yet
to figure out what exactly I want to do with the header. Eventually, I'm
going to have to breakdown and figure out how to get myself to make
something decent graphically. I'm not much of a graphics designer. I may
end up using my wife's photo abilities heavily, but pictures tend to be
bad...

JSR/