[CS-FSLUG] RE: GBO Church website was: prayer request

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Mon Aug 23 11:26:55 CDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:12:53 -0400
Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:

> Is anyone else getting a 404 error when the hit this:
> http://flickerfly.homelinux.net/gbo/cwiab/www/index.php? I'm not sure
> why that would happen. I just checked it and it's working here at the
> office.
>
> JSR/
>
> On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 20:08, Christopher Rose wrote:
> > As for the website you are working on, I got a 404.shtml error. I
> > look forward to seeing it up and running. OH yeah, thank you.

[snip]

Works O.K. from here.
The graphics are a bit adrift on the top left hand corners though -- the
curves are cut off and are standing above where they should be.

It does look good though -- maybe a bit *bare* on the opposite side of
the logo.

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com