[CS-FSLUG] Help Me Keep Outlook Out (of My Church's Office)

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Aug 16 20:32:24 CDT 2004

Perhaps that best approach, rather that to look for a different software suite, is to explain to the new administrator the various problems that can, and likely will, arise with running windozes and ms outlock (I say outlock for I was often locked out of my e-mail on outlook, back when I ran windoze98).

Somehow I think the art of negotiation is the better approach. Not all solutions need be software.

In Christ,

Christopher

P.S. I have found that the Red Hat Evolution Suite works much better than Outlock ever did, though I choose not to use it.