[CS-FSLUG] Thanks for the welcome

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Aug 16 13:40:24 CDT 2004

> Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  I hope to both contribute and
> learn a
> lot...

	I know I am looking forward to it! :-)

> Any other OSS developers on the list?  I've found a new wiki hangout at
> http://www.codn.net/.  It's the Christian Open Developement Network.
> Good
> place to see what Christain OSS projects are being started/worked on
> and
> maybe use your skills!

	I need to check that out... I believe I've seen it mentioned here in
recent weeks, word must be getting around about it. I'm not a serious
developer but I do some development work -- I'm working on a new CMS
for OfB.biz right now, that will be FOSS (probably GPL'ed, but I'm
considering a few other licenses).

> <shameless plug>
> ServantSite - an OSS PHP/*SQL CMS for missionaries is actively looking
> for
> web designers, PHP codemonkeys, and host servers for the project.
> Check it
> out at www.ServantSite.com.
> </shameless plug>

	Cool. I'll have to read about your project.

	Blessings,
			Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)