[CS-FSLUG] ServantSite

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Aug 16 13:37:34 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-16 at 14:09, Shawn K. Parrish wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  I hope to both contribute and learn a
> lot...
>
> Any other OSS developers on the list?  I've found a new wiki hangout at
> http://www.codn.net/.  It's the Christian Open Developement Network.  Good
> place to see what Christain OSS projects are being started/worked on and
> maybe use your skills!
>
> <shameless plug>
> ServantSite - an OSS PHP/*SQL CMS for missionaries is actively looking for
> web designers, PHP codemonkeys, and host servers for the project.  Check it
> out at www.ServantSite.com.
> </shameless plug>

lol, I was over there just the other day thinking that this looked like
a cool project I needed to keep in mind to play with next time I had a
spare day. I hadn't made the name connection. I sent it over to @ndrew
(another list member) because he and I had tossed around the idea of
putting together some sort of service to give blogs to missionaries that
hasn't gotten anywhere yet.

Have you put any thought to a blog like area for your program?

I actually thought about posting it here, but time distracted me. I've
also checked out the MissionaryTechSupport site before and soaked in its
purpose to keep in mind.

JSR/