[CS-FSLUG] Subject: 21 Steps to Becoming a Liberal

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Fri Aug 13 08:19:22 CDT 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 09:54 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > I know im not a hardcore liberal, but im not a conservative either.
>
> 	Maybe your a centrist/moderate. You seem to hold a number of
> conservative views (such as those above). Try taking these tests:
>
> 	http://www.politicalcompass.org
> 	http://www.ontheissues.org/quizeng/XPolitics/
>
> 	The second one, if you sign up for a user name, will allow you to take
> a number of quizzes at once and then check your different results (such
> as what presidential candidate you are most like, etc.).

Hi Tim, I'll take the tests and post the results on my journal when I get a
chance.

I didn't reply to the rest of your post because I admit, I didn't think of the
events of whats happening and whats happened in the world with the original
E-mail. I took it at face value, and after you explained, did I ever feel
dumb.

I was like, "Oh yeah" how could I have not thought about that.

I am not Blonde, but man that was a very blonde moment. ;-)

--
David M.