[CS-FSLUG] Subject: 21 Steps to Becoming a Liberal

Aaron Patrick Lehmann lehmanap at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Aug 13 01:01:54 CDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 08:37:24PM -0400, David M. wrote:
> On Thursday 12 August 2004 07:15 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:

> > > All of the above are so far fetched only and idiot would believe them.
> >
> > 	Actually a lot of "smart" people seem to affirm those things. Number
> > 18 is probably more far fetched than many of these.
>
> Oh now come on.
>
>  3. You have to believe that guns, in the hands of law-abiding Americans,
> are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology, in the hands of
> Chinese communists.
>
> it says "Law-abiding". I own a gun, and I think the Chinese Communist have a
> 100% more likely chance of attacking someone with their weapons than I do
> mine.

Anti gun thought holds that your gun exists in your home only to be used against
you by robbers or by your children against themselves.

> 7. You have to be against capital punishment but support abortion on
> demand.
>
> So it's wrong to kill a criminal, but Ok to kill an innocent child?
>
> NOT!

>From the prevailing standpoint, the foetus is not a child but an unwanted
parasite, like a misplaced tapeworm.  It is not until it is ejected from the
womb and begins demanding time, clothing and afection that it becomes a person.

On a side note, there has only been ONE innocent child, and we waited until he
was 33 years old to abort him.

Aaron Lehmann
--
Sometimes you stay the course;