[CS-FSLUG] Usb-stick mounting (probably) fixed in Suse

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 6 14:18:13 CDT 2004

Thats great news, although I was already saving up for Lycoris Desktop/LX, now
I have to choose between the two :-/ . I think I'll order the copy of Lycoris
Desktop/LX since if that doesn't work for me I can still install SUSE freely,
then when the next version of SUSE Linux comes out it shouldn't have that
submount bug now that there's a patch availablefor it and then I can purchase
a copy of SUSE.