[CS-FSLUG] Usb-stick mounting (probably) fixed in Suse

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Fri Aug 6 11:13:03 CDT 2004

This is specially for you, Nathan! I just found out that Suse's online update
delivered a patch that had this information with it:
"Submount - Auto Mounting of Removable Media: Submount was not able to detect
every filesystem. Especially some filesystems on USB sticks caused problems.
This version of submount tries to mount the filesystems
from /etc/filesystems, if the detection failed." Since I remember that this
was the most annoying thing for you with Suse, I thought I should inform it
may a history now. :-)

You can check YaST-screenshot here: http://www.ylonen.info/YaST.png

Blessings,
Jukka