[CS-FSLUG] Help Needed

monfieth monfieth at rushmore.com
Tue Aug 3 18:09:51 CDT 2004

--Please pray for for haelp and for George Nalley the district head of
Weslyan Native American Ministries.  We had a temp guy coordinating
misission work crews, and other resposabilities,who had to leave because
of illness, we are also short a fulltime pastor for the small church
here.  George is a Type 1 diabetic   and his sugar is bouncing 40 to
500, with stress and trying to do everything..Any body interested in
aplying. email gnalley at rap.midco.net
Blessings Lee  still have 2 Compaq servers to be set up

From a Linux machine