[CS-FSLUG] 'Better get with the program.

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 3 13:01:14 CDT 2004

'Some "right on" info. from Bill Keller below my comments.

NEVER before in our Nation have Christians been in a position of being out and
out hated, where possessed doers of Satan's work, like Michael Moore, can
spew foul filthy verbage against those who profess that Christ is Lord of
all. Christians ARE persecuted in the workplace under the guise of political
correctness, which is simply a legal means to keep Christians quiet. Satan
has gotten those to do his bidding in promanant positions in most
denominations, including the pulpit by slowly watering down God's word with
the end result that most churches today are nothing more than social orders!

Most pastors who know the Truth and profess to be saved, are more concerned
about not offending anyone on the governing body of that church and won't say
from the pulpit that the congregation ISN'T doing what they should to win
souls for our Lord! Ministers won't draw attention to the Michael Moores in
our Nation, exposing them as agents of Satan (willingly or not), and that we
MUST ACTIVELY support those who struggle to bring the light of Christ back
into our churches, government, schools, and workplace.

Never before in our Nation have those in position of authority who profess to
be Christian been berated and ridiculed by so many, while those who are an
example of a humanistic heathen lacking any semblance of moral character,
like Madonna, Michael Moore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and John
Edwards, are placed on a pedestal. Further, those who know the Truth like Al
Sharpston and Jesse Jackson, and claim to be "men of the cloth," strive daily
to promote the opposite and the liberal media applaud them for it.

It's time to shed our feathers. We still can save our Nation and had better
get to work NOW!! That means that pastors no longer hold back from the
pulpit. Homosexuality IS wrong - it was wrong 2,000 years ago, and it's WRONG
today.....tell it from the pulpit! Sex outside of marriage IS wrong - it was
wrong 2,000 years ago, and it's WRONG today.....tell it from the pulpit!
Abortion IS wrong - it was wrong 2,000 years ago, and it's WRONG
today.....tell it from the pulpit! Substance abuse is wrong - it was wrong
2,000 years ago, and it's WRONG today.....tell it from the pulpit! God gave
the 10 Commandments to Moses NOT just for the Jewish people nor for a stated
period. They were given to ALL of mankind and with NO time limit.....tell it
from the pulpit! Our Nation WAS founded on Christian principles, NOT Islam
nor any other Satanic teaching.....tell it from the pulpit!!

Our forefathers weren't queers and drunkards as some public school texts
instruct. TELL THE TRUTH FROM THE PULPIT! Most of them were Christians!
Pastors don't need to tell someone how to vote, but they have an OBLIGATION
to point out to the congregation any candidate who is NOT what he or she
purports themself to be. Pastors have a God given obligation AND
Constitutional right to preach on issues that are contrary to God's word. If
that offends two guys living together down the street from the church, oh
well. They should pay more attention to the sermon instead of Michael Moore.

Christians profess to love their children and want to raise them to know and
love our Lord, following Him not Satan. Then, they send them to public school
where they WILL be taught for 6 hours or more a day everything contrary to
what you have taught them and what they hopefully hear in church. Further,
the peer pressure they will endure IS crushing. There are NO valid excuses
for turning this Nation's future over to the control of humanists. NONE!! Not
ever!! The ONLY way to change public education in our Nation is to remove the
children from their control. All other options have failed and will continue
to fail!

Do we have enough time to turn our Nation back to what it once was and SHOULD
be again? Anything is possible with God. What I do know, is that pastors MUST
stop being a bunch of gutless wonders and start preaching from the pulpit as
they should!! There aren't anywhere near enough John Hagees in America's
pulpits! There also aren't anywhere near enough Christians who will take a
DAILY stand for our Lord. They'd rather keep their mouths shut fearing that
someone will find out they're a "Bible thunper." They'd rather keep their
mouths shut than tell someone what God says about homosexuality when the
subject is mentioned at work or anywhere else. They'd rather keep their
mouths shut when discussing the upcoming election and someone criticizes
President Bush and praises John Kerry.

It ISN'T God's dictate that we keep silent on political issues nor candidates,
nor was it kept out of the pulpit at the time of our forefathers and the
formation of our Republic! It ISN'T God's dictate that we keep silent about
His word in our schools, workplace, nor anywhere else! This IS a Christian
nation! We have a right to free speech!

ONLY Christians can loose this once great Nation, or any nation to Satan! The
strongest force for Satan is Christians. Once again; The strongest force for
Satan is Christians. For too many years the majority of Christians have been
wishy washy, being too concerned about manking money, bowling 2 or 3 nights a
week, etc., etc., allowing more sin into our lives, and ignoring what was
happening here and abroad. We've been too concerned about owning things,
having a "good time," reading Dr. Spock, and being politically correct. .

Sin is sin and it's wrong. There are NO valid excuses to allow Homosexual
marriage - PERIOD!! It was sin 2,000 years ago, and it's STILL SIN
today.....tell it from the pulpit and everywhere else! Cheating on ones
spouse IS sin.......it was sin 2,000 years ago, and it's sin today.....tell
it from the pulpit and everywhere else! Abortion IS sin - it was sin 2,000
years ago, and it's sin today.....tell it from the pulpit and everwhere else!

Very soon it will be time to pay the piper. We can turn our Nation around with
God's help and NOTHING can stop that, IF ALL Christians will repent, seek His
face, and get on fire for winning souls for Christ. The option is to do as we
have been, which isn't very much, and end up at the Great White Throne having
to answer for acting like a flock of chickens.

If Christians had the zeal for our faith that Muslims have for their pagan
beliefs, we'd be winning souls for our Lord and change America almost
instantly. We'd no longer suffer the ravages of pornography, homosexuality,
drugs, alcohol, divorce, etc., etc. as we do today. American companies would
do business honestly. Immoral companies like Microsoft would either change or
go out of business. Planned Parenthood would be out of business, and so would
most of the smut peddlers. Immoral would be tyrants like John Kerry wouldn't
even try to run for the Presidency. Once again, the strongest force for Satan
is Christians. 'Better get with the program.

Please read what Bill Keller has to say below.

In His love and service,

Fred
___________________________

COME AND JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING 5 YEARS OF LIVEPRAYER!
For details:  www.liveprayer.com/5yr.htm

The truth of God's Word is offensive to those who choose to reject it.  One
of the lessons I had to learn early in my ministry was that the truth of
God's Word is HIGHLY offensive to those who have chosen to reject it.
Having been called to reach the lost, ministering in the "marketplace," I
hear daily from those who are offended by God's Word.  The fact is, I AM
OFFENDED by the lies of Satan that I see destroying people's lives and
causing many to be lost for eternity because they chose to believe the lie
over the truth of God.

Let me give you a great example, which will also be something you can pray
about.  I am currently in negotiations with the IN-DEMAND people.   These
are the folks who bring you pay-per-view events through your cable
television service.  In addition to first-run movies, IN-DEMAND handles
special events like boxing matches, Vince McMahon's monthly live wrestling
event, special concerts, as well as a host of events featuring nude women.

We are trying to do a special "live" 2 hour version of the Liveprayer
television program that would be available for a nominal charge via the
IN-DEMAND pay-per-view service to cable subscribers nationwide.  Like my
nightly TV program, it would allow those watching to call in for prayer or
help with whatever they are facing in their life.  The idea is to bring live
prayer to people all over the country, reaching a mostly secular audience
much like on my TV program each night.

Right now it is about a 20/80 chance that they will do the deal.  Their
number one objection?  OFFENDING PEOPLE!  I told them they have got to be
kidding.  First, it is pay-per-view.  People will have to BUY the program to
even watch it.  Nobody is going to force anyone to pay to watch our program.
Second, if just having us as an option is offensive, then I am offended by
them every day.

I find what McMahon does highly offensive.  I find naked women playing
poker, playing football, having special beauty contests highly offensive.  I
find gangsta rap concerts full of lyrics denigrating women, law enforcement,
and using every foul word man has imagined highly offensive.  They have no
problem offering this type of "entertainment," yet are fearful of making
Liveprayer available since sharing the truth of God's Word may offend
people! (We have another meeting this Wednesday, I will keep you posted.)

You see my friend, I have been writing about this for nearly 5 years now.
THE WORLD IS NO LONGER AFRAID OF OFFENDING CHRISTIANS!  Even 20 years ago,
Hollywood, the television industry, the music industry, NEVER would have
produced the kind of filth and garbage they do today.  Why?  They knew it
would be offensive to most people.  They had a legitimate fear of offending
the Christian community. Well my friend, that fear no longer exists and
NOBODY is worried any longer about offending  Christians.

Even more of a problem is that this concern over offending people has now
taken hold...IN THE CHURCH!  Too many pastors stand in their pulpits on
Sunday morning and give a watered down message carefully crafted to insure
nobody is offended!  WHAT???  Paul said to the church at Galatia, "Am I now
trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men?
If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ."
Our job as messengers of the Most High is to share the complete,
unadulterated, uncompromised Word of God!!!

If someone is offended by what God says, that is THEIR problem.  If you are
worried about losing people, LOSING OFFERINGS, you are worried about the
wrong thing!  Man measures a successful church by the size of the building,
the number of people who attend, and the amount of the offering on Sunday.
GOD DOESN'T!  God measures a successful church by the hearts and lives of
those transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit, those who are living
committed lives for the Lord and being equipped to serve Him.  Never forget
pastor, the moment you die it is not your denomination you will answer to,
or your board, or your congregation, IT IS GOD!

I love you and care about you so much.  Sadly, we now live in a world that
no longer cares if Christians are offended.  In many places around the globe
today, Christians are being persecuted for their faith through intimidation,
imprisonment, and even death.  We will one day see that same type of
persecution here in the United States.  Right now there is an all out
assault on everything that we hold sacred.  The Bible, the cross, the
manger, the Ten Commandments, Jesus, the church, life, marriage, the family,
are all high profile targets for those who oppose the work of God and want
to wipe Christianity off the face of the earth.

But the hope we have is the knowledge that one day very soon Jesus is coming
back.  He is returning for His church and it will usher in a 7 year period of
tribulation unlike anything this world has ever known.  For those who oppose
the work of God, they will get a dose of what their eternity will be like as
God pours out His wrath on this lost and evil world.  At the appointed time,
John the Revelator describes for us in the 19th chapter of Revelation this
event:

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose
rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His
eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name
written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe
dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were
following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and
clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the
nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter."  He treads the winepress
of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he
has this name written:  KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."

My friend, the truth of God's Word IS offensive to those who choose to
reject it.  The truth of God's Word is also the road to everlasting life
through faith in Jesus Christ.  Our  job as God's servants is not to worry
about who we might offend, but who we might save!  I will be praying for you
today to become BOLD in sharing that truth with those you meet in the course
of your day to day life.  Don't allow those who may be offended stop you
from reaching those who are searching for Christ.

THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD IS OFFENSIVE TO THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO REJECT IT, IT IS
THE PATH TO EVERLASTING LIFE FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at bkeller at liveprayer.com

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved.

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."