[CS-FSLUG] Sending CD's in the mail

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Aug 2 11:21:59 CDT 2004

I'm probably going to have to send a CD in the mail to a friend of mine who's
helping me with my sourceforce project Dilm
(http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dilm/), because she has a dialup
connection and cannot download the file because her ISP makes her reconnect
every 4 hours.

I was hoping I could get some tips on how to send CD's in the mail, when I
received the SUSE CD's in the mail for example  a description of what was in
the package was marked on the bottom of the box.

I would appreciate any pointers on this one since its my first time sending
CD's in the mail.

Thanks.

Nathan :-) .