[CS-FSLUG] Processor

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Fri Apr 30 11:14:10 CDT 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 09:55 am, N. Thompson wrote:
> I think you may also want to check the video card, on my motherboard if
> the video card is bad I get those exact same symptoms.
>
> @ndrew wrote:
> >David,
> >
> >I'd just try and test the CPU in another motherboard, if you have one
> >available (or if someone you know does).
> >
> >--
> >@ndrew
> >andrew at dothedrew.net
> >http://www.dothedrew.net
> >
> >"No man has a good enough memory
> >to be a successful liar."
> >  Abraham Lincoln

It has onboard video, no video card.

Also when I first booted it up, things seemed to start working, but then it
gave me an error that something was wrong with windows, but I didn't catch
all of the error, so I powered it down and back up and have had a blank
screen since.

I tried on 2 different monitors with  same symptoms on both monitors.

David M.