[CS-FSLUG] new SUSE 9.1 coming to near you :-)

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 26 08:19:25 CDT 2004

Very good news, I look forward to giving SUSE 9.1 a try but I'd wait a
few days after its release because there'll likely be a lot of people
downloading it just like when Mandrake publically releases official
version ISO's and you'll need to have a fairly fast connection with one
of the ftp servers to do an ftp install.

Thanks for posting it.