[CS-FSLUG] Nathan

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 25 21:31:47 CDT 2004

I appreciate the offer but it won't be necessary, I think I'll be
settling on Mandrake if Tim and Dave can help me with getting it to work
right with my USB thumb drive, or SUSE if another SUSE user in the list
can confirm for me that only the FTP install version has the 1+ minute
delay when plugging in or unplugging devices (I would preffer if the
test could be done with a USB thumb drive of 32 Mb in size or bigger, I
don't know if other USB devices would reproduce the conditions under
which SUSE does that on my computer). Just for the record I think
Mandrake will be my first choice because I've always preffered it when
it was working.

I've also read over my blog post and I can see how it could be
misunderstood, make no mistake I did not intend for it to sound as if I
was angry at the CS-FSLUG list members, not did I intend it to sound
rude or accusative. Perhaps one of the hardest things for me because I
preffer to be upfront and honest is clear communication :-/ .

Anyway I hope I didn't offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did.