[CS-FSLUG] Nathan

kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net kellyarmstrong at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 25 20:38:02 CDT 2004

[snip]
I only have one computer and one hard drive, I've found that running two
or more distros on the same hard drive can be disastrous, especially
when they both use the same home partition. My only option if I want to
find my favorite distribution is to try different ones until I get one
that I like.
[snip]

Hi Nathan,
	I've got an extra 20gig hard drive I could mail you. I'd like to see
you do both things, keep one distro and try out a bunch of new
ones :-). I enjoy the info you give.

Hi my name is Kelly and I too am an Installaholic.

In Christ, Kelly