[CS-FSLUG] Transitions

Greg Slade gslade at studio.cbbs.org
Wed Apr 7 21:51:20 CDT 2004

> I'm in ministry where our donated computers are all sorts of
> different things and replicating an install like you mentioned
> is nearly impossible for any OS.

I have a list of organisations which do computer refurbishing for charity
on my site at:

http://associate.com/camsoc/crop/organisations.html

When I was in Hong Kong, we would get shipments of 200 or more identical
PCs when banks, law firms, brokerages, etc. upgraded their gear. If there
is somebody listed near you, and you can take the burden of prepping the
gear off their hands, then you may be able to swing a deal where you take
the next big shipment like that off their hands, and get to standardise
your gear.

God bless,

Greg

Greg Slade                              www.associate.com/camsoc/greg/
gslade at studio.cbbs.org                       www.associate.com/camsoc/
"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too
dark to read."                                          - Groucho Marx