[Foss-cafe] Novell's new desktop

Janus Sandsgaard lister at janus.dk
Thu Mar 25 13:21:20 CST 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 22:11, Fred Smith wrote:

> Although how often does someone do that?  I used Konqueror the other day
> for the first time in about a year because I came across a site with
> some IE specific javascript.  Gecko was confused, but konqueror handled
> it wonderfully.  I've never had a reason to do anything but try Kmail;

Changing email client is not something that happen often for people. But
following standards is important, because you want to be sure to be able to
access your data now, tomorrow and when you get 99 years old and want to read
your old love letters.

-j

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.