[Foss-cafe] Fwd: Re: Do you support Linux ? (KMM272831I102L0KM)

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Fri Apr 2 15:01:03 CST 2004

I hate them! all of THEM!!!!!

- ----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Re: Do you support Linux ?  (KMM272831I102L0KM)
Date: Friday 02 April 2004 17:24
From: ti-cares <ti-cares at ti.com>
To: José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com>

Dear José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández:

Thank you for contacting Texas Instruments, an educational technology
company.

I regret to inform you that Texas Instruments protocols and technology
are proprietary.

If you have further questions or comments, please feel free to send me
an email.

Regards,

Kimberly Cooper
Email: ti-cares at ti.com
General Information: (800) 842-2737
Technical Support: (972) 917-8324
http://education.ti.com/global/support.html
Available Summer 2004, the TI-89 Titanium.

The TI-89 Titanium, offering new features, preloaded Apps, and even more
versatility. A built-in USB port makes data transfer ultra-convenient.
Plus, with 3x more memory than the TI-89, you can store more Apps, data,
and programs.

http://education.ti.com/titanium

Original Message Follows:

- --