[CS-FSLUG] OT: Scouts in the Crosshairs of 'The Homosexuality is Norman Movement'

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Mar 28 21:35:51 CDT 2013

***Scouts in the Crosshairs of 'The Homosexuality is Norman Movement'*

A twenty-something year old Christian youth pastor picked me up from the
airport in California. Justifying his support of same sex marriage, he
said, "God does not care who we love." Wow, I could hardly believe my
ears. This young man who claimed to be a minister of God chose to ignore
the Bible and spout the liberal pop-culture spin........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Marcus/lloyd254.htm
*by Lloyd Marcus*

--
"But sometimes, random and meaningless acts of violence are committed by
mean-spirited men for whom the only cure is a dose of .45 caliber lead.