[CS-FSLUG] OT: Online Bank

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Mar 25 18:40:37 CDT 2013

Thanks, Mark. That's helpful to hear. I was curious about ING Direct/Capital One 360, too.

Simple's interface is really elegant and their customer service has been very nice via the built in e-mail tool. The iOS app is beautiful, too. I just wish their features were a bit more robust. It feels like the sort of thing where I am tempted to wait it out, but if another option is as good on the things I like about Simple, it'd be nice just to get something that works right now.

I'll check out State Farm Bank. Thanks!

Tim