[CS-FSLUG] OT: Online Bank

Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:04:56 CDT 2013

I would love to hear other people's opinions as well.

I have had very positive experiences with ING Direct. Their customer
service and interest rates are both amazing. But now that they've been
bought by Capital One I'm keeping a look out for other options just in
case we have to change online banks.

I was thinking of trying Simple. So I'm glad to hear your experience
with them. I didn't know about Ally or EverBank. Not exactly an online
bank but I have been using StateFarm bank. It's limited in ATMs but
you can have a checking and a saving account and I was able to link
them to a personal SquareUp account.

Thanks,
Mark Clayton