[CS-FSLUG] Magicians ‘Penn & Teller’ Are Atheistic Frauds yhyzemu3

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 25 23:56:03 CST 2013

Last night I saw Penn & Teller do their magic show. It was lots of fun.
In addition to their stage ‘magic,’ they are also known for exposing
quacks, frauds, and claims of the supernatural. In addition, they are
big believers in doing the moral thing. That’s what Penn says since
Teller doesn’t say much of anything.

They are libertarians and atheists. According to an article in /Wired/
magazine <http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.11/faces2.html>,^[1
<http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/magicians-penn-teller-are-atheistic-frauds/#footnote_0_3025>]
Penn has Nevada license plates that are customized to read “ATHEIST” and
“GODLESS.” “Sometimes they’ll even sign autographs with ‘There is no
God.’” As one would expect, Penn believes that we got here, not by a
creative act of God, but by the process of evolution. He /believes/ in
evolution. It’s his religion.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/magicians-penn-teller-are-atheistic-frauds/

--
"Molon labe." MILLIONS of us will be waiting!
--USA Patriots, 2013