[CS-FSLUG] OT: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God"

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Feb 4 10:24:32 CST 2013

"Brethren, our preaching will bear its legitimate fruits. If immorality
prevails in the land, the fault is ours in a great degree. If there is a
decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it. If the public
press lacks moral discrimination, the pulpit is responsible for it. If
the church is degenerate and worldly, the pulpit is responsible for it.
If the world loses its interest in religion, the pulpit is responsible
for it. If Satan rules in our halls of legislation, the pulpit is
responsible for it. If our politics become so corrupt that the very
foundations of our government are ready to fall away, the pulpit is
responsible for it."

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/02/resistance-to-tyrants-is-obedience-to-god/

--
Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and
every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right