[CS-FSLUG] Windows 7 conectability issues.

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Feb 4 07:26:49 CST 2013

I tend to give both my parents (and you) the "credit" for the
process.  I know the map of all the languages and dialects was
something my mom made, and the process really relied on the map
pretty well.  And I know you were the one who had come up with all
the prior research for defining "the problem."  Not sure who else was
involved, but it is a great legacy to be a part of.

Keep up the great work!

     - Tim Young