[CS-FSLUG] Windows 7 conectability issues.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Feb 3 19:03:15 CST 2013

On 02/02/2013 08:56 AM, davidm at hisfeet.net wrote:
> Every year for nearly forty years, we have been spending as much time as
> we could  in the harvest fields of Mexico;  We discovered that many
> thousands of the poorest and most gospel-deprived people of Mexico leave
> their isolated villages, and concentrate themselves n the regions of
> Mexico where they can find seasonal employment picking tomatoes, or
> grapes, or other crops.  These are often Indian people, and speak little
> or no Spanish. For that reason (and others) they have been left out of the
> preaching of the gospel.  Our business is to do our best to see that they
> have the opportunity to hear.
>
> We use recordings of simple gospel messages in the many languages that
> they speak (we have fromhttp://globalrecordings.net) simple gospel
> messages in about 270 such languages.  It;s part of God's plan that every
> tribe and nation should hear.
>
> By the way, That same web site has more than six thousands languages in
> which they have made available gospel messages for easy download in mp3
> format, and you can download them and reproduce them for the people in
> your own community that speak other languages. The fact that an individual
> has  a native language other than English is often an indicator that they
> may not have had even the first opportunity to hear the gospel of Christ.
> This is true even though they may have lived in the American (or Mexican )
> society for many years, and speak English (or Spanish) with a degree of
> fluency.
>
> That is because of our unbiblical notions of "church", and how it is
> supposed to 'work', and also because of deep cultural barriers that go
> along with being raised in cultures in which The message of the gospel is
> not readily available.
>
> The "Jesus Movie" (from Campus Crusade for Christ) is also available in
> more than 1000 languages. It's another resource that we have in about 120+
> out of the toeal of about 300 of the languages of the native Indian people
> of Mexico.
>
> Check out our web site: (http://HIsFeet.net  ), and also
> http://globalrecordings.net  for more information.  We also use these same
> resources in the USA.  Most '99 cent' stores are operated by people of
> other cultures and languages. Also most motels, and There are many other
> 'niches' that similar ethnic groups ('nations' is the biblical term) can
> be found. For instance in California (and maybe in other places,) most
> liqour stores are operated by Muslim people.  All of this we see as a
> great opportunity to reach the 'nations' which are so much on the heart of
> God.
>
> I hope I haven't given you 'too much' of an answer to your question.:)

NO.....certainly NOT too much! GOOD STUFF! I had no idea that there were
that
many languages spoken there by the Indians....amazing! I'm sure you have
a talent
for languages, as I don't.

Fred

--
Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and
every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right