[CS-FSLUG] Multiple Monitors and three programs at once

Josiah Ritchie josiah at josiahritchie.com
Fri Apr 26 10:18:31 CDT 2013

I used to play with setting up a huge desktop and then the monitor would
act as a 640x480 viewscreen. You could only see that much of the larger
whole at a time. Ultimately, it proved rather burdensome to keep the whole
thing. It's like keeping the entire starscape in your head while looking
through a telescope. Neat in concept, hard to do in practice. Still, I
think that it was even possible was pretty cool. :-)

JSR/

http://about.me/josiah