[CS-FSLUG] OT: Communists Win Czech Local Elections in Godless Czech Republic

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Oct 19 09:46:52 CDT 2012

On 10/19/2012 07:58 AM, Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:24:15 -0500, Fred A. Miller
> <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>
>> The current events in Czechoslovakia known as the velvet revolution
>> are identified as such because the Communists are handled there with
>> velvet gloves.
>
> The alternatives aren't necessarily more noble or godly.

It doesn't take a lot to be better than communism! Unfortunately, I
don't know what the alternatives are there now, and I don't trust any
media to provide the truth.

Fred

--
Islam is a VERY backward religion, that MUST keep it's masses not only
in subjugation, but ignorant and maintain a feudal state that is always