[CS-FSLUG] Puzzles in the Life of Christ

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Mon Oct 15 11:13:42 CDT 2012

Do you really think that *as a man* Jesus knew all those things in advance?
Of course He was/is God, but as a man upon the earth (and as a child upon
the earth) it seems clear to me that His divine knowledge was not always
available to his human mind."...yet learned He obedience...." for
instance. And He "grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and
man.

It seems to mew that He was limited (or limited himself) to the same
resources that we have: (namely scripture, and the guidance of the Holy
Spirit) when it comes to understanding the workings and will of God.
Dave