[CS-FSLUG] Geeks 4 Christ small group resources?

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:45:10 CDT 2012

niiiice...

there being geeks around, setting up a mailing list for the group feels
like a "logical" tool to have. The chance for a regularly scheduled
Skype would probably be a great one also. Yes, yes!

Also, Bible/spiritual takes?  I am survivor from Eldridge's stuff in our
Men's group at the church we just moved from (one of the reasons for the
move was that the latest retreat they explicitly said we did not need to
bring a Bible...)
I am wondering about what kind of content to give to the meetings, I
mention Eldridge's as what was my own experience from the receiving
side. No doubt a lot was good stuff, I learned.
I could not worry myself too much, just grab a generic book of the Bible
to study, and find suitable study guides. Though, maybe something
already "for Geeks" has been put together.
I have an early edition of the Penguin in the Pew, and I guess I could
glean some from it. More ideas warmly appreciated (and hopefully put to use)