[CS-FSLUG] OT: Late Great Planet Church

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jan 10 10:08:36 CST 2012

On 01/10/2012 07:35 AM, Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jan 2012, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
>> Volume One of /The Late Great Planet Church: The Rise of
>> Dispensationalism/
>
> I found the trailer unbearable, and I happen to support the primary
> argument put forward. I suppose within each stream of tradition, and in
> each generation, there are some who rise up to address certain issues
> in ways which are memorable. I don't think this one will be remembered
> that way. Sadly, that's reason enough for folks with an open mind to
> reject the message, but I can't blame people for all the complaints I've
> read about the production values missing from this video.

Content is the most important factor. I simply "threw" this out for all
to consider. I also
support that same argument. But then, it was supported by the the early
church as well. 8-)

Fred

--
Liberal ideology and political correctness, infused with
public policy, begets social insanity. - Michael Savage