[CS-FSLUG] OT: Late Great Planet Church

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Tue Jan 10 06:35:01 CST 2012

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012, Fred A. Miller wrote:

> Volume One of /The Late Great Planet Church: The Rise of
> Dispensationalism/

I found the trailer unbearable, and I happen to support the primary
argument put forward. I suppose within each stream of tradition, and in
each generation, there are some who rise up to address certain issues
in ways which are memorable. I don't think this one will be remembered
that way. Sadly, that's reason enough for folks with an open mind to
reject the message, but I can't blame people for all the complaints I've
read about the production values missing from this video.

Ed Hurst
--------
Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/
Kiln of the Soul - http://soulkiln.org/