[CS-FSLUG] Internationalization Question - USA/South America

Josiah Ritchie josiah at josiahritchie.com
Sun Feb 12 21:46:06 CST 2012

Being the geek I am, I use the DVORAK keyboard layout under gnome. While
this isn't exactly the same, it does require me to have multiple keyboard
layouts so my wife can switch to her account and things like that.

Switching between keyboard layouts is pretty trivial. I can select multiple
keyboard layouts with a couple clicks of the mouse. I would expect the KDE
environment to have similarly easy keyboard layout switcher.

JSR/

http://about.me/josiah