[CS-FSLUG] newspaper

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:13:10 CST 2012

On 07.02.2012 14:44, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM, sjm <sjm.mlists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> enough of the ranting. time to start reading the newspaper before I'm at
>>> my workplace (hoooray for power plugs in some swiss trains).
>>>

>> You need to plug in your newspaper to be able to read it?  <g>
>>

> Sounds like a fire hazard doesn't it?

Hm... newspaper with built in heating? Wouldn't be a bad idea at the
moment. We're freezing here at the moment with temperatures between
-10°C and -20°C.

> Perhaps it's on an e-reader and the battery is running low. I guess that
> wouldn't be a newsPAPER though would it. ;-)

e-paper... no, not really.
Free newspaper on the train station. Not high quality but you get the
latest news for free and it is done in 20 minutes (and that's also the
name of the paper: "20 minutes" :-))

best

Marco