[CS-FSLUG] newspaper

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:10:06 CST 2012

On 07.02.2012 14:30, sjm wrote:
>> enough of the ranting. time to start reading the newspaper before I'm at
>> my workplace (hoooray for power plugs in some swiss trains).
>
> You need to plug in your newspaper to be able to read it?  <g>

LOL... well spotted. that came out completely wrong :-)

No, I don't have an iPad (I'm not the one in my family needing pads
anyway)... But a netbook that has been in heavy use for well over 2
years has not a long battery life anymore. It won't even last 1hr :-(
So if I want to keep updated I need a power plug.

And while I'm reading the newspaper my netbook can try to get the
battery full again so I can exchange mail at the train station (Thanx to
my job I have free internet at train stations with public wlan).

So it is: loading the battery and writing mail wile in the train and
going online and offline again when waiting for the next train on train
station.

best

Marco