[CS-FSLUG] OT: Wycliffe Bible Translators Producing Muslim Friendly Bible

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Fri Feb 3 11:19:27 CST 2012

In the midst of this, I am reminded how often I struggle to translate
Hebrew intellectual assumptions into our modern Western frame of
reference. I would argue most Western Christians are probably mistaken
about much of what is fundamental to Scripture because they
instinctively reject some of the ancient Hebrew assumptions. It's that
difficult business of discussing epistemology.

I won't pretend to have any good answers.

Ed Hurst
--------
Open for Business - http://ofb.biz/
Kiln of the Soul - http://soulkiln.org/